April’s Hello Ladybug Online Card Class To Go has arrived! I am excited to once again come together and create so that no matter where you live in the United States, you can create these beautiful projects!
The Hello Ladybug bundle from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog makes crafting these projects easy and fun!
Registration will close on April 15th
Estimated date of shipping of kits is the week of
Class kit fee is $30. Kits will come with cut cardstock pieces, sorted and organized by project and include envelopes. These are perfect for all skill levels!
Included in April’s Class Kit:
- 1 Package of 6″ x 6″ All Together Designer Series Paper*
- Patterned paper is not cut so you can choose which design you want for your projects to mix and match designs
- 1 Package of Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels*
- 1 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Paper, envelopes, and embellishment supplies for 8 projects (2 each of 4 different card designs)
- Exclusive PDF project tutorial walking you through the projects step by step
Items marked with * may be substituted with other products based on availability.
What’s not included:
Additional supplies recommended to complete the cards in this class but are not included. You can order these items here or use what you already have in your craft supply.
- Hello Ladybug Bundle (includes stamp set and punch)
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad
- Real Red Ink Pad
- Granny Apple Green Ink Pad
- Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
- Clear Blocks for stamps
All Together Designer Series Paper included in each kit
Red Rhinestone Jewels included in each kit
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush included in each kit
Add on options:
Add on the Hello Ladybug Bundle ($33) with no additional shipping or tax added! The projects are designed to feature this bundle and is NOT included in the class kit. This will be invoiced separately after registration via Paypal.
Add on the Adhesive Bundle ($14) when registering to stock up on Multipurporse Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Perfect for completing our projects this month!
Where/when will the class be held?:
In your own home! Create these project on your own schedule with the project PDF tutorials included in your class kit!
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. There are no refunds after registration has closed. If you need to cancel and can no longer attend an In Person event, the project kit will be available to pick up at an agreed upon time, unless shipping is required. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.