Looking for a fun way to grow your creativity? Look no further than Club Craft & Create! My monthly club subscription gives you an exciting way to be creative sent right to your door or via an in person event. Design work and prep is completed for you so all you need to do is craft and create!
Here’s what’s included in your registration
- Each month I’ll focus on one stamp set or bundle and you’ll receive a kit to create 8 projects (2 each of 4 different designs). This includes all paper and embellishment supplies for each project.
- At least $20-25 in NEW Stampin’ Up! supplies each month
- An exclusive full color step by step project PDF tutorial with pictures and instructions for each project
- Private Zoom monthly class event to walk you through the projects being made
- Local to Tucson? A fun monthly in person crafting event!
Club Craft & Create Pricing
Kit fee each month is $35 for local class/pick up. Want your kit shipped? Kit fee is $44 and includes USPS Priority Shipping.
Club Information & Guidelines
- To receive the upcoming month’s kit, you must register by the 8th of each month
- Optional add on of coordinating stamp set/bundle add on will be offered
- Stamp set/die bundles, ink pads, adhesives, and clear blocks are NOT included in your club kit
- No substitutions or exchanges will be made on included products in club kit
- All payments are run through a recurring payment from PayPal. You will be charged each month on the same day with the payment information you have on file with Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to register.
- Want to skip a month? You’ll need to cancel and re-register for the following month’s kit. No credits or substitutions will be provided.
- There are no refunds, substitutions or exchanges on club kits.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you’ve made a payment for that month’s kit and then decide to cancel, you will receive that month’s kit and none after.
- Club Craft & Create is available to residents of the United States only.
- No stamped images will be included in your kit.
Past Club Craft & Create PDF Tutorials