Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring! We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms! Stampin’ Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Erica B. of Stamping Starlette. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
With the warmer temps here in Italy the time has come to think of flowers, sitting on my balcony looking at the mountains, and of course drinking wine outside! I love spring time in Italy. Its not too hot yet and it just seems like everything comes alive.
This month, I chose to focus on some Sale-A-Bration items. Make sure to take advantage of this offer soon as time is running out to get these great products! I wanted to use the Petal Parade stamp set, the cork and thread pack, and the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper. It seems like these items go hand and hand!
I chose some colors I don’t normally work together with: Old Olive and Wisteria Wonder. Purple and green aren’t really my favorite colors, but paired with Coastal Cabana they look wonderful. Pastels scream Spring! This card can be used for someone you are thinking about, an anniversary card plus more. Its very versatile.
Make sure to continue on with our hop to see all of the great projects! Click the ‘Next’ button to move to the next blog, or skip around with the list provided below! Happy Spring Stampers!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Dawn S. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin’
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P’s Creative Corner