August’s Card Class has arrived and this month, it features something bright and sunny perfect for summer crafting! I am excited to team with Canadian Stampin’ Up Demonstrator Lisa Hardie from Sweet Paper Studios to bring you this cross borders class so that no matter where you live in North America, you can create beautiful projects!
Registration will close on August 12th
Estimated date of shipping of kits is the week of August 23rd
- 1 Package of 6″x6″ Brights Designer Series Paper
- Patterned paper is not cut so you can choose which design you want for your projects to mix and match designs
- 1 Package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- 1 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Paper and embellishment supplies for 8 projects (2 each of 4 different designs)
- Exclusive PDF project tutorial walking you through the projects step by step
- Recorded class video uploaded to a private link for you to watch at any time and as many times as you’d like!
- Sharing Sunshine Stamp Set
- Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
- Mango Melody Ink Pad
- Melon Mambo Ink Pad
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad
- Clear Blocks for stamps