January Beautiful Balloons Online Card Class To Go has arrived! I am excited to once again partner with my best friend Leigh Ann Kervin to bring you this fun class so that no matter where you live in United States, you can create these beautiful projects along with us!
The Beautiful Balloons bundle is the first suite in the Annual Catalog and kicks it off with bright, bold, and fun colorful images!
Registration will close January 31st
Class kit fee is $35. Kits will come with cut cardstock pieces, sorted and organized by project and include envelopes.
Included in this month’s class kit:
- Half Package of 6″ x 6″ Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper*
- Patterned paper is not cut so you can choose which design you want for your projects to mix and match designs
- 1 Package of Iridescent Foil Gems*
- 1 Package of Gold & Silver 1/8″ Ribbon Combo Pack*
- Paper, envelopes, and embellishment supplies for 8 projects (2 each of 4 different card designs)
- Exclusive PDF project tutorial walking you through the projects step by step
Items marked with * may be substituted with other products based on availability.
What’s not included:
Additional supplies recommended to complete the cards in this class but are not included. You can order these items here or use what you already have in your craft supply.
- Beautiful Balloons Bundle – this recommended to have to complete these projects
- Berry Burst Ink Pad
- Lemon Lime Twist Ink Pad
- Bubble Bath Ink Pad
- Azure Afternoon Ink Pad
- Pretty Peacock Ink Pad
- Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad
- Clear Blocks for stamps
Add on options (at cost with no additional shipping or tax):
- Beautiful Balloons Bundle (Stamp set & coordinating dies): $52.00 – SAVE 10%
- Adhesives Kit (Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals) – $20
Where/when will the class be held?:
In your own home! Create these project on your own schedule with the project PDF tutorials included in your class kit!
Want to register with Leigh Ann?
Click HERE to send her an email and request your kit!
CLASS POLICY: Payment is REQUIRED to hold your spot. There are no refunds after registration has closed. If you need to cancel and can no longer attend an In Person event or online class to go, the project kit will be available to pick up at an agreed upon time, unless shipping is required. By registering for this class, you agree to this policy.