What is a Paper Share?
Have you ever been torn between a few different options and wish you could have a little bit of each? That is exactly what a paper share is! I offer a sampling of new papers from the Mini Catalog where I cut the full packages down and you receive a sampling of all. It’s a great way to figure out which patterns are your favorite and want to invest more in with the full packages of paper later.
How my Paper Share will work:
- Fill out the registration form below to reserve your kit
- I’ll send you a Paypal invoice to pay on December 31st, and you’ll have 48 hours to pay
- You pay the invoice via credit card or Paypal account
- I order all the products from Stampin’ Up! to be delivered to me
- I cut and divide up the paper and package with labels detailing product information
- I either mail to you via USPS Priority Mail or you can choose to pick up at my house in Tucson
- Anyone is welcome to join the share, but this is offered only to those living in the US
All Designer Series Paper & Specialty Designer Series Papers
48 Sheets – $30
Plus $9 for optional Priority shipping
BONUS FREE gift from me! All share recipients will receive a sampling of papers from the January-February Sale-A-Bration brochure, which includes all five designs from the brochure, an additional 30 sheets of paper for FREE!
|Name of Designer Series Paper
|Number of Sheets in Share
|Lighter Than Air
|Rock & Roll
|Sunny Days – BONUS!
|Flight & Airy – BONUS!
|Softly Stippled – BONUS!
|Most Adored – BONUS!
|Trusty Toolbox – BONUS!